Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- Reading Writing Interfaces: From the Digital to the Bookbound, by Lori Emerson
- Challenging History in the Museum: International Perspectives, edited by Jenny Kidd et al.
- A Long Way from the Armstrong Beer Parlour - A Life in Rare Books: Essays by Richard Landon, edited by Marie E. Korey.
- Subversion, Conversion, Development: Cross-Cultural Knowledge Exchange and the Politics of Design, edited by James Leach and Lee Wilson
- Re-collection: Art, New Media, and Social Memory, by Richard Rinehart and Jan Ippolito
- Digital Depression: Information Technology and Economic Crisis, by Dan Schiller
- Cataloging the World: Paul Otlet and the Birth of the Information Age, by Alex Wright
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to email@example.com.