Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- Challenging History in the Museum: International Perspectives by Jenny Kidd, Sam Cairns, Alex Drago, Amy Ryall, eds.
- Knowledge Unbound: Selected Writings on Open Access, 2002–2011 by Peter Suber.
- Performing Digital: Multiple Perspectives on a Living Archive by David Carlin and Vaughan Laurene.
- Progressive Library Organizations: A Worldwide History by Alfred Kagan.
- The Librarians of Congress by Christian A. Nappo.
- Track Changes: A Literary History of Word Processing Matthew C. Kirschenbaum.
- Which Side Are You On? Seven Social Responsibility Debates in American Librarianship, 1990–2015 by Elaine Harger.
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to firstname.lastname@example.org.