Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- The American Antiquarian Society, 1812-2012: A Bicentennial History, by Philip F. Gura
- Posizionamento e missione della biblioteca : Un'indagine su quattro biblioteche del Sistema bibliotecario comunale di Perugia, by Chiara Faggiolani
- The 21st-Century Black Librarian in America: Issues and Challenges, edited by Andrew P. Jackson, Julius Jefferson Jr. and Akilah S. Nosakhere
- From Leipzig to London: The Life and Work of the Émigré Artist Hellmuth Weissenborn, by Anna Nyburg
- Books as History: The Importance of Books Beyond Their Texts, by David Pearson
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to email@example.com.