Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- A Publisher's Paradise: Expatriate Literary Culture in Paris, 1890-1960, by Colette Colligan
- The Education of Alice M. Jordan: Navigating a Career in Children's Librarianship, by Gale Eaton
- Reading Writing Interfaces: From the Digital to the Bookbound, by Lori Emerson
- Chinese Librarianship in the Digital Era, by Conghui Fang
- Challenging History in the Museum: International Perspectives, edited by Jenny Kidd et al.
- Marketing and Social Media: A Guide for Libraries, Archives, and Museums, by Christie Koontz and Lorri Mon
- Ephemeral Material: Queering the Archive, by Alana Kumbier
- Subversion, Conversion, Development: Cross-Cultural Knowledge Exchange and the Politics of Design, edited by James Leach and Lee Wilson
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to firstname.lastname@example.org.