Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- RDA and Cartographic Resources, by Paige G. Andrew, Susan M. Moore, and Mary Larsgaard.
- Reading Publics: New York City's Public Libraries, 1754-1911, by Tom Glynn.
- Museums in the New Mediascape: Transmedia, Participation, Ethics, by Jenny Kidd.
- Subversion, Conversion, Development: Cross-Cultural Knowledge Exchange and the Politics of Design, edited by James Leach and Lee Wilson
- Scientific Methods of Inquiry for Intelligence Analysis, by Hank Prunckun.
- Re-collection: Art, New Media, and Social Memory, by Richard Rinehart and Jan Ippolito
- Extensible Processing for Archives and Special Collections: Reducing Processing Backlogs, by Daniel A. Santamaria.
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to email@example.com.