Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- Digital Dieting: From Information Obesity to Intellectual Fitness, by Tara Brabazon
- A Publisher's Paradise: Expatriate Literary Culture in Paris, 1890-1960, by Colette Colligan
- Identity Palimpsests: Archiving Ethnicity in the U.S. and Canada, edited by Daniel, Dominique, and Amalia Levi
- Posizionamento e missione della biblioteca : Un'indagine su quattro biblioteche del Sistema bibliotecario comunale di Perugia, by Chiara Faggiolani
- Chinese Librarianship in the Digital Era, by Conghui Fang
- Reading Groups, Libraries and Social Inclusion: Experiences of Blind and Partially Sighted People, by Eileen Hyder
- Histoire et civilisation du livre: Revue internationale IX, edited by Frédéric Barbier
- The Education of Alice M. Jordan: Navigating a Career in Children's Librarianship, by Gale Eaton
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to firstname.lastname@example.org.