Titles Available for Review
Thank you for your interest in reviewing books for Information & Culture: A Journal of History.
We are currently seeking reviewers for the following titles:
- Posizionamento e missione della biblioteca : Un'indagine su quattro biblioteche del Sistema bibliotecario comunale di Perugia, by Chiara Faggiolani
- Chinese Librarianship in the Digital Era, by Conghui Fang
- Reading the Magnum: A Visual Archive of the Modern World, edited by Steven Hoelscher
- Reading Groups, Libraries and Social Inclusion: Experiences of Blind and Partially Sighted People, by Eileen Hyder
- Good Book, Good Library, Good Reading, edited by Ausra Navickiene et al.
Suggest a Book for Review
If you would like to suggest a book to be reviewed or would like to review one of the aforementioned texts, please see our guidelines for book reviewers, then e-mail the book review editor. (Please note that suggested books occasionally are assigned to other reviewers.) If you have not previously contributed a book review to Information & Culture, please include a CV with your request.
In most cases, book titles are posted for a minimum of three weeks to allow time for potential reviewers to indicate their interest. Send questions or comments regarding available books to firstname.lastname@example.org.